[karma] broken on trunk

Eric Niebler
I notice lots of failures in karma's regression tests on trunk. E.g.,
the karma_grammar test has a failure like this:

Reason: cannot convert from 'boost::fusion::vector<T0>' to 'const
boost::fusion::vector1<T0>'

I suspect this has to do with Joel recent change to fusion::make_vector
to use the numbered forms of fusion::vector, but that's just a shot in
the dark.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Re: [karma] broken on trunk

Hartmut Kaiser
Eric,

> I notice lots of failures in karma's regression tests on trunk. E.g.,
> the karma_grammar test has a failure like this:
>
> Reason: cannot convert from 'boost::fusion::vector<T0>' to 'const
> boost::fusion::vector1<T0>'
>
> I suspect this has to do with Joel recent change to fusion::make_vector
> to use the numbered forms of fusion::vector, but that's just a shot in
> the dark.

I'll have a look, even if I have no idea what changes have been made by
Joel.

Thanks for the heads up!
Regards Hartmut

Re: [karma] broken on trunk

Joel de Guzman-2
Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> Eric,
>
>> I notice lots of failures in karma's regression tests on trunk. E.g.,
>> the karma_grammar test has a failure like this:
>>
>> Reason: cannot convert from 'boost::fusion::vector<T0>' to 'const
>> boost::fusion::vector1<T0>'
>>
>> I suspect this has to do with Joel recent change to fusion::make_vector
>> to use the numbered forms of fusion::vector, but that's just a shot in
>> the dark.
>
> I'll have a look, even if I have no idea what changes have been made by
> Joel.

Should be easy. Just change all vector<T0..TN> to vectorN<T0...TN>.
That should make compile time (a bit) faster too and template
debugging easier (less verbose names). I am immersed now in 2x
so I'd appreciate it of you could look into 2.

Joel de Guzman
http://www.boostpro.com
http://spirit.sf.net

Re: [karma] broken on trunk

Hartmut Kaiser
> >> I notice lots of failures in karma's regression tests on trunk. E.g.,
> >> the karma_grammar test has a failure like this:
> >>
> >> Reason: cannot convert from 'boost::fusion::vector<T0>' to 'const
> >> boost::fusion::vector1<T0>'
> >>
> >> I suspect this has to do with Joel recent change to fusion::make_vector
> >> to use the numbered forms of fusion::vector, but that's just a shot in
> >> the dark.
> >
> > I'll have a look, even if I have no idea what changes have been made by
> > Joel.
>
> Should be easy. Just change all vector<T0..TN> to vectorN<T0...TN>.
> That should make compile time (a bit) faster too and template
> debugging easier (less verbose names). I am immersed now in 2x
> so I'd appreciate it of you could look into 2.

Will do.
Regards Hartmut