integer_log2.hpp header deprecation using Boost

integer_log2.hpp header deprecation using Boost

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

I am receiving a deprecation warning:

d:\dev\boost.org\boost_1_69_0\boost\pending\integer_log2.hpp(7): note:
This header is deprecated. Use <boost/integer/integer_log2.hpp>
instead.

The immediate includes are these:

#include <boost/uuid/uuid.hpp>
#include <boost/uuid/uuid_io.hpp>
#include <boost/uuid/random_generator.hpp>

But I am also leveraging Spirit, Format, Variant, Optional, to name a
few, that I can determine.

I am not including "integer_log2.hpp" directly, so I wondered which
library(ies) might have this as a dependency? Spirit? Phoenix, via
Spirit? Format?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Cheers,

Michael Powell

Re: integer_log2.hpp header deprecation using Boost

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 12:01 PM Michael Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am receiving a deprecation warning:
>
> d:\dev\boost.org\boost_1_69_0\boost\pending\integer_log2.hpp(7): note:
> This header is deprecated. Use <boost/integer/integer_log2.hpp>
> instead.
>
> The immediate includes are these:
>
> #include <boost/uuid/uuid.hpp>
> #include <boost/uuid/uuid_io.hpp>
> #include <boost/uuid/random_generator.hpp>

My supposition is, by process of elimination, is that this most likely
has to do with the Uuid library. But I've been incorrect before...