[integer] CMT assume responsibility for Boost.Integer?

[integer] CMT assume responsibility for Boost.Integer?

Boost - Dev mailing list
The maintainer of Boost.Integer has no commits since 2008, and I was unable
to get a hold of him by email (waited 10 days for a reply).  I suggest we
transfer responsibility of this repository to the CMT.

- Jim

Re: [integer] CMT assume responsibility for Boost.Integer?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 8/31/18 12:17, James E. King III via Boost wrote:
> The maintainer of Boost.Integer has no commits since 2008, and I was unable
> to get a hold of him by email (waited 10 days for a reply).  I suggest we
> transfer responsibility of this repository to the CMT.
>
> - Jim

Hi Jim -

John Maddock (one of the authors) has been committing to it:
<https://github.com/boostorg/integer/commits/develop>

Who are you trying to contact?
michael
--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 31/08/2018 20:43, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:

> On 8/31/18 12:17, James E. King III via Boost wrote:
>> The maintainer of Boost.Integer has no commits since 2008, and I was unable
>> to get a hold of him by email (waited 10 days for a reply).  I suggest we
>> transfer responsibility of this repository to the CMT.
>>
>> - Jim
>>

> Hi Jim -
>
> John Maddock (one of the authors) has been committing to it:
> <https://github.com/boostorg/integer/commits/develop>

I'm not really one of the authors, just one of several people who have
done maintenance on the library over the years... John.

---

Re: [integer] CMT assume responsibility for Boost.Integer?

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 3:43 PM Michael Caisse via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Who are you trying to contact?

The person listed in the meta maintainer file in the repo (I found two
emails in check-ins and tried both).

- Jim