hi i am a beginner user, there are some problem when using the library, can anyone help me with that ? plz

hi i am a beginner user, there are some problem when using the library, can anyone help me with that ? plz

Boost - Users mailing list
i am trying to use the boost polygon function
for example

boost::geometry::read_wkt("multipolygon(((0 0 , 3 0 , 3 2 , 0 2)))", q);

however i want to use the changing input such as

"multipolygon(((A B, 0 2, 0 0, 4 0, 4 0)))"

and A, B are the parameters defined by my previous array, but it ends up with showing the bad lexical cast since the parameters A and B can not be used or read

if there is any solution that i can use the changing parameters as my polygon input, i kept searching for the answer but still can not find it

can anyone plz help me, and i will be so grateful with that. thanks again!

Re: hi i am a beginner user, there are some problem when using the library, can anyone help me with that ? plz

Boost - Users mailing list
On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 16:00, ching han via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> "multipolygon(((A B, 0 2, 0 0, 4 0, 4 0)))"

This is not a valid WKT representation of geometry.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well-known_text_representation_of_geometry

Best regards,

p.s. Please, keep subject line length limited; especially, avoid
polluting it with netspeak