hacking folding tree menu

Janek Kozicki
Hi,

I can try my CSS / HTML skills to get the tree menu working. Please
tell me what to download and which file to hack.

I expect something like:

  svn checkout ....boost... something...

look at file /some/directory/file.css, file.html

thanks.

--
Janek Kozicki                                                         |

Re: hacking folding tree menu

Matias Capeletto
On 6/20/07, Janek Kozicki <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can try my CSS / HTML skills to get the tree menu working. Please
> tell me what to download and which file to hack.
>
> I expect something like:
>
>   svn checkout ....boost... something...
>
> look at file /some/directory/file.css, file.html

You can checkout our work from:
SVN sandbox/doc_test

To include the folding menu in the tool chain you must hack boostbook.
I think I have 3/4 of the code needed in GropedLinks. Let me implement
an initial version of the menu (I have been hacking boostbook a lot
last week) and then we see what is missing, ok?

Thanks for jumping in!
Best regards
Matias

Re: hacking folding tree menu

Janek Kozicki
Matias Capeletto said:     (by the date of Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:03:27 -0300)

> To include the folding menu in the tool chain you must hack boostbook.
> I think I have 3/4 of the code needed in GropedLinks. Let me implement
> an initial version of the menu (I have been hacking boostbook a lot
> last week) and then we see what is missing, ok?

ok, great :)

--
Janek Kozicki                                                         |