gsoc21: Boost.Multiprecision: New Quad-Double Backend Type: Project 1: Implement a Feasible Realization of Quad-Double

gsoc21: Boost.Multiprecision: New Quad-Double Backend Type: Project 1: Implement a Feasible Realization of Quad-Double

Boost - Dev mailing list
 Hello,

My Name is Orlando. I am a nursing student at the Faculty of Health
Sciences at the University of Buea, Cameroon. However, I have had in-depth
private studies in C++. What is my next step for the test and submission of
a proposal, for gsoc21: “Project 1: Implement a Feasible Realization of
Quad-Double”.

I would like to have a mentor?

Sincerely,
Orlando