[gsoc2019][astronomy]

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[gsoc2019][astronomy]

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone,

I am Rittik Verma, a third year Computer Science student. I am looking
forward to contributing to the Astronomy library for GSoC 2019. I have
studied the repository and would like to add the expected features to the
library. I was wondering if the potential mentor has already paired up with
a student or the position is still available?

My projects:
https://github.com/codectile

Thank you

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [gsoc2019][astronomy]

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 8:20 PM rittik verma via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am looking forward to contributing to the Astronomy library for GSoC 2019.
> I have studied the repository...

Greetings, and thank you for your interest in GSoC 2019!
Do you have a link to the Astronomy repository? I would like to see it.

Regards

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [gsoc2019][astronomy]

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 8:24 PM Vinnie Falco via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Greetings, and thank you for your interest in GSoC 2019!
> Do you have a link to the Astronomy repository? I would like to see it.
>

https://github.com/BoostGSoC18/astronomy/tree/develop

Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [gsoc2019][astronomy]

Boost - Dev mailing list
In reply to this post by Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 9:49 AM rittik verma via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Rittik Verma, a third year Computer Science student. I am looking
> forward to contributing to the Astronomy library for GSoC 2019. I have
> studied the repository and would like to add the expected features to the
> library. I was wondering if the potential mentor has already paired up with
> a student or the position is still available?
>

You can always contribute to the project and submit the proposal for the
same. The student with the best proposal always gets chance in GSoC.

Thank you,
Ruchika Joshi

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost