[gsoc2018]Mentor Required

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello, my name is Zhixuan Xiao, a student from BUPT, BeiJing China.

I am interested to Boost.uBLAS:project 3, Add Multicore and GPU
computations to uBLAS and I want to connect with a mentor.

Thanks,
Zhixuan Xiao

Re: [gsoc2018]Mentor Required

David and I are mentoring this project. You may start with the competency
test.
And once it's done, you can send it directly to us.

Regards,
Sharique