[gsoc2018]Guidance for Google Summer of code on Project1

[gsoc2018]Guidance for Google Summer of code on Project1

Boost - Dev mailing list
I am a third year undergraduate student. I have a good implementation skills
in C++ . I know machine learning algorithms & math required for it very
well. So ,I would like to contribute to the  Boost.uBLAS by doing project1.
Could you please guide me.

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html

Re: [gsoc2018]Guidance for Google Summer of code on Project1

hurry up then. You need to do the competency test first and work on your
proposal at the same time.
Cheers,
David