[gsoc2017] Applying for Boost.Geometry Project 1

[gsoc2017] Applying for Boost.Geometry Project 1

NowhereMan
Hello,

I wish to pursue a path in GSOC 2017 with boost, specifically Project 1 which involves optimization of compare distance predicates.

My name is Cody Glassman, a first-year student at my local Community College in Southern California, on a path to obtaining my BS in Computer Science from the University of California system.
I am currently working hard developing a concise, yet thorough competency test and am hoping to establish contact
with a mentor.

Thank you!
Cody

Re: [gsoc2017] Applying for Boost.Geometry Project 1

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Cody,

thanks for you interest.

I am the proposed mentor for that project so let me know if you have
questions/comments/suggestions on the proposal or on the test.

Moreover, I recommend you to start drafting a proposal.

Best,
Vissarion.