[gsoc2017] Apply for static_map

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi all,

I'm planning to participate to Boost GSOC, about static_map proposal.

I'm Gábor Dobra, third-year student of Budapest University of Technology,
Hungary, software engineering BSc. I've contributed to a few open-source
libraries, I'm working as a C++ developer at a finance company.

I'd like to contact a mentor of static_map (possibly Niall Douglas?) about
my competency test.

Thanks,
Gábor

Re: [gsoc2017] Apply for static_map

Boost - Dev mailing list
> I'm Gábor Dobra, third-year student of Budapest University of Technology,
> Hungary, software engineering BSc. I've contributed to a few open-source
> libraries, I'm working as a C++ developer at a finance company.
>
> I'd like to contact a mentor of static_map (possibly Niall Douglas?) about
> my competency test.

That would be me. You should read
http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/gsoc17-Apply-for-the-ticket-to-Project-static-map-tp4692364p4692450.html
and send me any competency test by private email.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting