[gsoc18] competency test submit

Boost - uBLAS mailing list

Hi,

Ive finished my competency test, where should I submit it? Or should I wait until I finish the proposal and submit them together?

I really want some feedback so I can improve my work.

Best,

Wei

Sent to: [hidden email]

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: [gsoc18] competency test submit

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
hi
i am mohit. I completed the competency test for project ublas.
whther i directly mail it to mentor or attached to proposal
if yes for mentor please provide me mail details of mentor

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-uBLAS-f2708756.html
Sent to: [hidden email]