[gsoc18][boost.intrusive]

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Boost Community,

I have proposed a project as a mentor for Google Summer of Code '18, as a
new addition to the Boost.Intrusive library. The details about the project
proposal and the competency test can be found here: https://github.com/
boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018 (Project-5).

All the interested candidates can contact me and send me their competency
test on the following e-mail: [hidden email]

Best Regards,
Rishabh

Re: [gsoc18][boost.intrusive]

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi community,

Rishabh has been a successful GSoC student with me last year. He worked on
adding data frames to uBlas. Pretty hard problem :-D
Welcome Rishabh in the (harder) world on GSoC mentoring !

Best,
David