[gsoc18] Regarding GSOC 2018 proposal for Boost.Geometry

[gsoc18] Regarding GSOC 2018 proposal for Boost.Geometry

I am copying to the list.

As written in https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018
a student "takes a C++ programming aptitude test or provides links to
at least 1,000 lines (excluding comments and whitespace)
non-coursework C++ library (not application nor solution) open source
code. Note if following the second route, code should have been open
sourced at least three months ago, and show a log of commits improving
the library over time."

It is not clear in which case you belong.

Please share your draft on gsoc page.

Best,
Vissarion.