[gsoc18] Regarding Boost uBLAS Google Summer of Code 2018

[gsoc18] Regarding Boost uBLAS Google Summer of Code 2018

Boost - Dev mailing list
I am Varun Mehrishi, a third year engineering student from Manipal
University Jaipur (MUJ), India. I am currently pursuing Bachelors of
Technology in Computer Science and Engineering.

I am most comfortable with C++(STL) and Python, and also follow the new and
experimental features introduced in the new standards with additional help
of cppcon and BoostCon. I also have interests in Data Science, Machine

I wish to participate and contribute to Boost.uBLAS. I've read the project
idea and description from the suggested GSoC project proposals. I am really
interested in working on the project "Project 1 : Add statistics and
machine learning functions" which is focused on extending Boost.uBLAS
functionality towards statistics/ML.

I have implemented a basic template version of the mentioned Programming
Competency Test (basic-matrix-lib
<https://github.com/varunmehrishi/basic-matrix-lib>) and used C++14 generic
lambdas wherever necessary. Your feedback and suggestions will be extremely
valuable as they will help me improve my implementation and add more

Looking forward to your guidance

With warm regards,
Varun Mehrishi
GSoC 2018 Aspirant