[gsoc18] Regarding Boost uBLAS Google Summer of Code 2018

[gsoc18] Regarding Boost uBLAS Google Summer of Code 2018

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi,
I am Varun Mehrishi, a third year engineering student from Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ), India. I am currently pursuing Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering.

I am most comfortable with C++(STL) and Python, and also follow the new and experimental features introduced in the new standards with additional help of cppcon and BoostCon. I also have interests in Data Science, Machine Learning.

I wish to participate and contribute to Boost.uBLAS. I've read the project idea and description from the suggested GSoC project proposals. I am really interested in working on the project "Project 1 : Add statistics and machine learning functions" which is focused on extending Boost.uBLAS functionality towards statistics/ML.

I have implemented a basic template version of the mentioned Programming Competency Test (basic-matrix-lib) and used C++14 generic lambdas wherever necessary. Your feedback and suggestions will be extremely valuable as they will help me improve my implementation and add more functionality.

Looking forward to your guidance

--
With warm regards,
Varun Mehrishi

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: [gsoc18] Regarding Boost uBLAS Google Summer of Code 2018

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Varun,
Thank you for sending-in the code. We'll have a look at your submission, and get back to you soon. Should there be any questions, please feel free to contact us directly.

Regards,
Sharique