[gsoc17]Some problems Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization

[gsoc17]Some problems Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi !

I'm Ruoyun Jing,and I'm back.:) I have many problems about these projects.
And I begin to configure the development environment of these project, and
decided to fix some issue about Boost.Geometry. It will be many problems to
ask, how could i communicate with mentor more quickly? I join in the gitter
of Boostorg/geometry,but there might not be very active, could you please
tell me how to get in touch with devs more convenient?

Looking forward from you.:)

Thanks.

--
Northwest University of China