[gsoc17]Getting started with Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization

[gsoc17]Getting started with Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Everyone:

My name is Ruoyun Jing, I am an undergraduate student in Northwest
University(China) of Software Engineering.Although i am a girl,i really
love coding and algorithms!!! I've coded many algorithms problems with C++
and Python,and got Bronze Metal in ACMICPC Asia Shenyang Regional contest.
GSoC is really a precious chance for me to get in touch with open source
software.

After reading all the organizatuions and their projects, I'm pretty
interested in R-tree serialization. Despite my lack of project experience,i
will try my best to learn ,code and communicate with mentor!!!

Looking forward from you.:)

Thank.

--
Northwest University of China