[gsoc16] ATTN: Project ideas deadline 19th Feb

[gsoc16] ATTN: Project ideas deadline 19th Feb

Niall Douglas-3
Tomorrow 8th February the application period for Google Summer of
Code 2016 begins, and yet we have just *one* idea on the ideas page:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2016

We need *plenty* more if we are to be approved again this year as a
Google Summer of Code org, the deadline for which is the 19th
February.

So if you have some project ideas and think you could mentor a
student this summer, *please* consider adding a project idea to the
ideas list or stepping forward with a list of Boost libraries or
topics you'd be willing to mentor.

Our thanks in advance.

---
Boost C++ Libraries Google Summer of Code 2016 admin
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2016

SMime.p7s (8K) Download Attachment