[ gsoc 18 ] - Add support for Tensors

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hello Boost Community,

I am Aayush Surana from IIIT Hyderabad, India. I have sound knowledge of linear algebra, algorithms and data structures. I am well-versed with C++ language. I find "Add support for Tensors" interesting and would like to further work on it with the community. As I am new to open source, please help me get started.

Thank You,
Aayush Surana

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: [ gsoc 18 ] - Add support for Tensors

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Aayush,
I and David are mentoring this project. The very first step in this process is to pass the competency test. You may find the description for the same here: https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Boost-Google-Summer-of-Code-2018. One important thing to note with regards to competency test is the quality factor ie. quality of the code gets much higher precedence than the time taken. Once you are done with the competency test, you can send it to us directly. When the competency test looks good enough, the next step would be to write a very detailed proposal with description of work, planning, resource etc.

Regards,
Mohd Sharique