[graph][QNX6] Test failure in bundled_properties

[graph][QNX6] Test failure in bundled_properties

Jim Douglas-2
We are experiencing a failure in bundled_properties and we are trying to
ascertain the cause.

The test fails in bool operator==(const Highway &h1, const Highway &h2)
and the return  value is false because h1.miles is
1000.00000000000000000000 and h2.miles ends up as
1000.00000000000011368683.

1. Can you confirm that both values should be exactly 1000 at this point?

2. Do you at any point serialize these values or convert them to string
and back to double?

Any suggestions welcome. We have an open mind right now.

Thanks
Jim