Quantcast

gil: extension/numeric missing in tarball(s)

gil: extension/numeric missing in tarball(s)

Boost - Dev mailing list
hi all,

the complete folder with the gil numeric extensions is not included in
the tarball ... is this a bug or a feature?

https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/develop/include/boost/gil/extension/numeric

thnx,
tim

Re: gil: extension/numeric missing in tarball(s)

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 12 April 2017 at 12:26, Tim Blechmann via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> the complete folder with the gil numeric extensions is not included in
> the tarball ... is this a bug or a feature?
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/develop/include/boost/gil/extension/numeric

Dunno, but it's not on the master branch:

https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/master/include/boost/gil/extension

Re: gil: extension/numeric missing in tarball(s)

Boost - Dev mailing list
>> the complete folder with the gil numeric extensions is not included in
>> the tarball ... is this a bug or a feature?
>>
>> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/develop/include/boost/gil/extension/numeric
>
> Dunno, but it's not on the master branch:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/master/include/boost/gil/extension

hmm, the last commit on master is from 2010, develop had been touched
end of last year.

Re: gil: extension/numeric missing in tarball(s)

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 13 April 2017 at 10:09, Tim Blechmann via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> the complete folder with the gil numeric extensions is not included in
>>> the tarball ... is this a bug or a feature?
>>>
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/develop/include/boost/gil/extension/numeric
>>
>> Dunno, but it's not on the master branch:
>>
>> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/master/include/boost/gil/extension
>
> hmm, the last commit on master is from 2010, develop had been touched
> end of last year.

AFAIU, Boost.GIL is an orphaned library.
AFAIK, Adobe no longer uses or develops it.

Re: gil: extension/numeric missing in tarball(s)

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi all,

all the files are on:

https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/develop/include/boost/gil/extension/numeric

Does that help?

Regards,
Christian

On 14 April 2017 at 17:53, Christian Henning <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> all the files are on:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/tree/develop/include/boost/gil/extension/numeric
>
> Does that help?

Christian, problem is, this extension is not merged into master branch,
so it does not make it into release.

Re: gil: extension/numeric missing in tarball(s)

Boost - Dev mailing list
Oh, ok. I though Tim was referring to develop branch tar ball.

Christian