[gil] Who uses Boost.GIL?

Boost - Users mailing list
Dear Boost Users,

I'm interested in collecting a list of software projects
using or depending on, directly or indirectly, Boost.GIL.

If you stick boost::gil anywhere in your code, please
tell me about it, drop link to your project.

I'd like to list users of GIL at
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/wiki/Who-Uses-GIL

If you ask me to not to, I'll respect your request.

Thank you!

Re: [gil] Who uses Boost.GIL?

We are using GIL in out CAD application. Please do not remove libraries
that are in use.

Best,
Johannes

On 24.10.2018 10:38, Mateusz Loskot via Boost-users wrote:

> Dear Boost Users,
>
> I'm interested in collecting a list of software projects
> using or depending on, directly or indirectly, Boost.GIL.
>
> If you stick boost::gil anywhere in your code, please
> tell me about it, drop link to your project.
>
> I'd like to list users of GIL at
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/wiki/Who-Uses-GIL
>
> If you ask me to not to, I'll respect your request.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,

Re: [gil] Who uses Boost.GIL?

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 13:21, Johannes via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> We are using GIL in out CAD application.

Great! Thank you for sharing.

> Please do not remove libraries that are in use.

I assure you, I'll do my best to keep GIL part of the Boost collection.

Meanwhile, we keep working to refresh GIL and make it better.

Re: [gil] Who uses Boost.GIL?

Mateusz Loskot via Boost-users wrote:
> Dear Boost Users,
>
> I'm interested in collecting a list of software projects
> using or depending on, directly or indirectly, Boost.GIL.
>
> If you stick boost::gil anywhere in your code, please
> tell me about it, drop link to your project.

I've been using it for some 8 years in our product. Both for editing and
resizing jpegs.
https://reserveanalyst.com/

I think it great that I don't have to use Microsoft's secret souse for
image processing. I thank you very much for this library. I'll thank all
of the boost inventors. Boost has been an invaluable resource.
Best, Dan.

Re: [gil] Who uses Boost.GIL?

Boost - Users mailing list
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 21:20, Dan Bloomquist via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mateusz Loskot via Boost-users wrote:
> > Dear Boost Users,
> >
> > I'm interested in collecting a list of software projects
> > using or depending on, directly or indirectly, Boost.GIL.
> >
> > If you stick boost::gil anywhere in your code, please
> > tell me about it, drop link to your project.
>
> I've been using it for some 8 years in our product. Both for editing and
> resizing jpegs.
> https://reserveanalyst.com/
>
> I think it great that I don't have to use Microsoft's secret souse for
> image processing. I thank you very much for this library. I'll thank all
> of the boost inventors. Boost has been an invaluable resource.

Dan,

Awesome, thank you very much!