[gil] Missing doc/html/ files from Boost 1.70

[gil] Missing doc/html/ files from Boost 1.70

I'm following up this old report of mine [1] about missing GIL docs.
Apparently, GIL documentation was not generated during the release
process, so no files were copied wherever they should be.
The documentation is missing from:
- boost_1_70_0 source archives
- https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_70_0/libs/gil/

Is it possible to fix the website at least, redirect it to valid URL?
Can I fix it myself? How?

[1] https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2019/04/245985.php

Re: [gil] Missing doc/html/ files from Boost 1.70

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 22:01, Mateusz Loskot <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm following up this old report of mine [1] about missing GIL docs.
> Apparently, GIL documentation was not generated during the release
> process, so no files were copied wherever they should be.
> The documentation is missing from:
> - boost_1_70_0 source archives
> - https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_70_0/libs/gil/
>
> Is it possible to fix the website at least, redirect it to valid URL?
> Can I fix it myself? How?

I keep looking into this issue (thanks to Glen for help)
and I realised, this is broken
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/master/libs/gil/doc/html/index.html
this is working
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/gil/doc/html/index.html

There have been no significant docs configuration changes in GIL,
so I'm unclear what prevents the master from getting the docs generated.

How can I debug this to figure out what makes the master fail?
What commands to run?