[geometry] Boost 1.73 beta docs include broken links to Geometry Extensions

[geometry] Boost 1.73 beta docs include broken links to Geometry Extensions

I asked about it here a while ago, but without responses
[1] https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2020/03/248531.php

We have been observing this problem since 1.70
and we have pretty much run out of ideas what is wrong
with Boost.Geometry setup [2]
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/issues/585#issuecomment-605106308

The issue is still observed in the 1.73 beta docs
[3] https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/issues/585#issuecomment-614263295

Could anyone help us understand [2] what is the problem with our docs?

Re: [geometry] Boost 1.73 beta docs include broken links to Geometry Extensions

Boost - Dev mailing list
FYI, the issue has been resolved.

Big thanks to Tinko Bartels for investigating the issue and to Glen for
fixing it for us.

Mateusz Loskot, [hidden email]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)