flat_(multi)map/set and Compare::is_transparent

flat_(multi)map/set and Compare::is_transparent

Since C++14, the standard introduces transparent comparators for heteregeneous lookup, but seems that the Boost's flat counterparts don't take advantage of this yet.

Is there any plan to support transparent comparators?

Thanks.

Re: flat_(multi)map/set and Compare::is_transparent

Boost - Users mailing list
On 06/09/2017 8:09, TONGARI J via Boost-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since C++14, the standard introduces transparent comparators for
> heteregeneous lookup, but seems that the Boost's flat counterparts don't
> take advantage of this yet.
>
> Is there any plan to support transparent comparators?

It's in my todo list, but I always find more urgent task ;-(

Ion