[filesystem] mistakable documentation

marcoh77
Hello!

Is it possible to expand the filesystem documentation?

Native paths should be created with the 'native' argument, like this:
boost::filesystem::path p("C:/test.txt", native);

For a novice it's impossible to create a path objekt with a native syntax because it's missing in the beginner tutorial. I have tried to create a path object and I got only exceptions. After a long journey in google and the boost mailinglists I have found a source example with the native argument.

The documentation of boost::filesystem doesn't explain this part in the beginners guide as expected. Of course it is explained in the detailed documentation, but this is to far away. ;-)

I hope my suggestion will be accepted.

Thanx! :-)

Best regards
Amin