[filesystem] Pull request needs attention

[filesystem] Pull request needs attention

Boost - Dev mailing list
I have fixed a crash I found due to static initialization ordering in
boost filesystem. I have a proposed fix here:
https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/pull/47

It hasn't gotten any attention yet, so I'm hoping someone can offer
some advice and/or merge the PR for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: [filesystem] Pull request needs attention

Boost - Dev mailing list
Am 08.08.2017 um 18:20 schrieb Robert Dailey via Boost-users:
> I have fixed a crash I found due to static initialization ordering in
> boost filesystem. I have a proposed fix here:
> https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/pull/47

There is actually an even older (from april) pull request
https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/pull/43 (by me) open on the very
same subject.

Ciao
   Dani