[fiber][asio] Problem running http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_65_0/libs/fiber/examples/asio/autoecho.cpp

I am using cmake 3.9.1 and Boost 1.65.0. I have downloaded the autoecho.cpp file and the corresponding yield.hpp, detail/yield.hpp and round_robin.hpp from http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_65_0/libs/fiber/examples/asio.

When I run my program (just these 4 files, with no modifications), I get this output:

Thread A: started

Thread A:   A0: echo-server started

Segmentation fault

Using print statements the seg-fault happens in the

    io_svc->run();

call.

If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. BTW, I am running on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Thanks,

Mark