double includes in ....\home\phoenix.hpp in boost trunk

double includes in ....\home\phoenix.hpp in boost trunk

CARL BARRON-3
I just noticed that lines 21 - 32 are duplicates of lines 9-20,
perhaps someone can remove
the lines , does not cause harm but does double include needlessly.

Re: double includes in ....\home\phoenix.hpp in boost trunk

Hartmut Kaiser
Carl,

> I just noticed that lines 21 - 32 are duplicates of lines 9-20,
> perhaps someone can remove
> the lines , does not cause harm but does double include needlessly.

What Boost version are you talking about? I looked at trunk, 1.37, and 1.38,
but didn't see anything like you described.

Regards Hartmut

On Mar 14, 2009, at 11:06 PM, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> Carl,
>
>> I just noticed that lines 21 - 32 are duplicates of lines 9-20,
>> perhaps someone can remove
>> the lines , does not cause harm but does double include needlessly.
>
> What Boost version are you talking about? I looked at trunk, 1.37,
> and 1.38,
> but didn't see anything like you described.
>
> Regards Hartmut

  my svn client says revision 50287  dec 16 2008  According to latest
[11::18 pm EDT 3/14 ] it has not changed since dec 2008   boost/spirit/
home/phoenix.hpp.

Re: double includes in ....\home\phoenix.hpp in boost trunk

Hartmut Kaiser
> >> I just noticed that lines 21 - 32 are duplicates of lines 9-20,
> >> perhaps someone can remove
> >> the lines , does not cause harm but does double include needlessly.
> >
> > What Boost version are you talking about? I looked at trunk, 1.37,
> > and 1.38,
> > but didn't see anything like you described.
> >
> > Regards Hartmut
>
>   my svn client says revision 50287  dec 16 2008  According to latest
> [11::18 pm EDT 3/14 ] it has not changed since dec 2008   boost/spirit/
> home/phoenix.hpp.

Hmmm. Rev. 50287 has only one set of includes for me *puzzled*.
Regards Hartmut