[documentation/doxygen] Incomplete header files names generated when the path contains twice boost

[documentation/doxygen] Incomplete header files names generated when the path contains twice boost

Vicente Botet
Hi,

While generating the Boost.Conversion documentation using quickbook and doxygen I have observed that the files named as

doxygen boost
:
[ glob ../../../boost/conversion/boost/*.hpp ]

Are expanded in the doc removing the path /boost/conversion. See http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/conversion/libs/conversion_ext/doc/html/index.html#boost_classes_specializations

Could something be done in order to correct this, or should I move the files to a directory that don't contains boost twice in the path?

Any other workarounds? Any idea for a better name than boost?

Best,
Vicente

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/conversion/libs/conversion_ext/index.html

Re: [documentation/doxygen] Incomplete header files names generated when the path contains twice boost

Daniel James-3
On 14 June 2011 22:44, Vicente Botet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While generating the Boost.Conversion documentation using quickbook and
> doxygen I have observed that the files named as

Did you get my replies before?

http://lists.boost.org/boost-docs/2011/06/4486.php
http://lists.boost.org/boost-docs/2011/06/4487.php

Re: [documentation/doxygen] Incomplete header files names generated when the path contains twice boost

Vicente Botet

> Message du 16/06/11 00:27
> De : "Daniel James"
> A : [hidden email]
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [boost] [documentation/doxygen] Incomplete header files names generated when the path contains twice boost
>
> On 14 June 2011 22:44, Vicente Botet  wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > While generating the Boost.Conversion documentation using quickbook and
> > doxygen I have observed that the files named as
>
> Did you get my replies before?
>
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-docs/2011/06/4486.php
> http://lists.boost.org/boost-docs/2011/06/4487.php
Hi,

I don't know why I didn't received these messages.

I've applied the header.prefix and this works now.

Respect to template specialization, I have tried to add a forward declaration on, the file, or defining a dummy definition and it works only for the first file in conversion.boost. I have checked the xml files and for me are correct. I have attached the ones for array.hpp.

Does this means that doxygen is working correctly?

Best,
Vicente

array_8hpp.xml (33K) Download Attachment
structboost_1_1conversion_1_1assigner__cp_3_01array_3_01_target_00_01_n_01_4_00_01array_3_01_sou8ae523761553293e4428b04b7d201dba.xml (4K) Download Attachment
structboost_1_1conversion_1_1assigner__cp_3_01array_3_01_target_00_01_n_01_4_00_01array_3_01_sou55537d700d9719a64f0590adcd2abaa0.xml (4K) Download Attachment
structboost_1_1conversion_1_1assigner__cp_3_01array_3_01_target_00_01_n_01_4_00_01array_3_01_source_00_01_n_01_4_01_4.xml (4K) Download Attachment

On 16 June 2011 18:06, Vicente BOTET <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Respect to template specialization, I have tried to add a forward declaration on, the file, or defining a dummy definition and it works only for the first file in conversion.boost. I have checked the xml files and for me are correct. I have attached the ones for array.hpp.

Sorry, it'll take far too long to make sense of these, can you create
a minimal test case which illustrates your problem?