disjoint_sets?

Boost - Dev mailing list
At some point we removed the disjoint_sets module from the develop branch,
but it's still on master. When are we going to remove it from master as
well?

Re: disjoint_sets?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Peter wrote:
> At some point we removed the disjoint_sets module from the develop branch,
> but it's still on master. When are we going to remove it from master as
> well?

The relevant changes need to be merged from Graph develop to master,
before we can retire the disjoint_sets repository entirely.

John, any concerns about doing this now, before the 1.72 release progresses?

Glen