date_time develop branch test failures

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

date_time develop branch test failures

Boost - Build mailing list
I am seeing a bunch of errors when I run b2 in the date_time test directory:


../../../boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:47:18: fatal error: 'boost/utility/detail/result_of_iterate.hpp' file not found
#        include BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1
                 ^
../../../boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:27:56: note: expanded from macro 'BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1'
#    define BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1 BOOST_PP_ARRAY_ELEM(2, BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1)
                                                       ^
../../../boost/utility/result_of.hpp:201:68: note: expanded from macro 'BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1'
#define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1 (3,(0,BOOST_RESULT_OF_NUM_ARGS,<boost/utility/detail/result_of_iterate.hpp>))

Tal

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: date_time develop branch test failures

Boost - Build mailing list
On 5/29/2017 12:36 PM, Tal Lancaster via Boost-build wrote:

> I am seeing a bunch of errors when I run b2 in the date_time test directory:
>
>
> ../../../boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:47:18: fatal error: 'boost/utility/detail/result_of_iterate.hpp' file not found
> #        include BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1
>                   ^
> ../../../boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:27:56: note: expanded from macro 'BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1'
> #    define BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1 BOOST_PP_ARRAY_ELEM(2, BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1)
>                                                         ^
> ../../../boost/utility/result_of.hpp:201:68: note: expanded from macro 'BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1'
> #define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1 (3,(0,BOOST_RESULT_OF_NUM_ARGS,<boost/utility/detail/result_of_iterate.hpp>))

What compiler under what OS are you using ? For what test do your errors
show ? Did you look at the 'develop' regression tests for date_time at
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/date_time.html,
to see if the errors you are seeing are duplicated there ?

>
> Tal

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: date_time develop branch test failures

Boost - Build mailing list
Just to close out the loop.

I am using MacOS, Xcode 8.2.1.  

The issue worked itself out.  At the time, I may have been mixing develop and master branches in my boost directory.  But after updating with the latest develop branch for config the errors went away and all of the tests compile (and pass).



> On May 29, 2017, at 11:08 AM, Edward Diener via Boost-build <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 5/29/2017 12:36 PM, Tal Lancaster via Boost-build wrote:
>> I am seeing a bunch of errors when I run b2 in the date_time test directory:
>> ../../../boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:47:18: fatal error: 'boost/utility/detail/result_of_iterate.hpp' file not found
>> #        include BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1
>>                  ^
>> ../../../boost/preprocessor/iteration/detail/iter/forward1.hpp:27:56: note: expanded from macro 'BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1'
>> #    define BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1 BOOST_PP_ARRAY_ELEM(2, BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1)
>>                                                        ^
>> ../../../boost/utility/result_of.hpp:201:68: note: expanded from macro 'BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1'
>> #define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1 (3,(0,BOOST_RESULT_OF_NUM_ARGS,<boost/utility/detail/result_of_iterate.hpp>))
>
> What compiler under what OS are you using ? For what test do your errors show ? Did you look at the 'develop' regression tests for date_time at http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/date_time.html, to see if the errors you are seeing are duplicated there ?
>
>> Tal
>
> _______________________________________________
> Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build
Loading...