coroutine/asymmetric_coroutine.hpp no member named 'begin' in namespace boost

coroutine/asymmetric_coroutine.hpp no member named 'begin' in namespace boost

Boost - Users mailing list
After upgrading from boost 1.71 to 1.72 the following simple example
now leads to a compilation error:

#include <boost/asio/spawn.hpp>
int main() { return 0; }

The compilation errors point to a missing boost::begin and boost::end
functions:

/usr/local/include/boost/coroutine/asymmetric_coroutine.hpp:2364:10:
error: no member named 'begin' in namespace 'boost'; did you mean
simply 'begin'?
{ return boost::begin( c); }

It goes on for a while, but I think the problem is clear. The source of
this problem seems that between 1.71 and 1.72 in
boost/coroutine/asymmetric_coroutine.hpp the include of boost/range.hpp
was removed, which leads to these functions being undefined.

To me it looks like a clear bug, but the fact that this include was
removed points to some deliberate action. Am I missing something?

Re: coroutine/asymmetric_coroutine.hpp no member named 'begin' in namespace boost

Boost - Users mailing list
commit 436e1dbe6fcd31523d261d18ad011392f1d6fbbc (reverting the commit
that introduced this issue) was not included in release 1.72