[contract] new maintenance release for Boost 1.72

[contract] new maintenance release for Boost 1.72

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Release Managers & all,

I made a maintenance release of Boost.Contract. All tests pass, docs
are updated, etc. The code is up-to-date in boost/contract/master.

Can you please pull changes from boost/contract/master into the
upcoming Boost 1.72 release?

These are the changes:
* Using std::uncaught_exceptions on C++17 compilers onward (instead of
the now obsolete std::uncaught_exception).
* Fixed a few warnings.
* Removed linking to Boost.System (Boost.System is now a header-only library).
* Added this library to Boost's Continuous Integration (CI).
* Fixed documentation typos.

Thank you in advance.
--Lorenzo

Re: [contract] new maintenance release for Boost 1.72

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 18:01, Lorenzo Caminiti via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Release Managers & all,
>
> I made a maintenance release of Boost.Contract. All tests pass, docs
> are updated, etc. The code is up-to-date in boost/contract/master.

You mean master branch of boostorg/contract repo, right?

> Can you please pull changes from boost/contract/master into the
> upcoming Boost 1.72 release?

If you indeed mean master branch of boostorg/contract repo,
then this should happen automagically.
There is a job that should update the contract submodule
(i.e. libs/contract directory of boostorg/boost)
in master branch of boostorg/boost repo for you.
In fact, something has got updated a few minutes ago:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/4f0ac4087f155f8cd634381d6c6cef07963416b4

Re: [contract] new maintenance release for Boost 1.72

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello,

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:10 AM Mateusz Loskot via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 18:01, Lorenzo Caminiti via Boost
> > I made a maintenance release of Boost.Contract. All tests pass, docs
> > are updated, etc. The code is up-to-date in boost/contract/master.
> You mean master branch of boostorg/contract repo, right?

Yes, that is what I meant:
https://github.com/boostorg/contract/tree/master

> > Can you please pull changes from boost/contract/master into the
> > upcoming Boost 1.72 release?
> If you indeed mean master branch of boostorg/contract repo,
> then this should happen automagically.
> There is a job that should update the contract submodule
> (i.e. libs/contract directory of boostorg/boost)
> in master branch of boostorg/boost repo for you.

Very good then.

> In fact, something has got updated a few minutes ago:
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/4f0ac4087f155f8cd634381d6c6cef07963416b4

Yes, I just visually inspected this and it looks good. This should have done it.

Thanks.
--Lorenzo