[contextual async] generator support added

[contextual async] generator support added

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

 I am still waiting for some feedbacks.

I really think it makes possible to add asynchronous code very easiy, I have added the support of generators which can run with asynchronous.code.

You will find the added article in the blog:

The project has been updated and the examples are available if you want to test.
Regards,

Chris

Re: [contextual async] generator support added

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello Damian,

Sorry about that, this is public again.
I realised that thre is an  equivalent in python, called gevent.
Does anybody know such a system ?  it is simple to write code with, the syntax and logic is very easy.

My first aim was to write a prototype.

Regards,

Chris

Hi,