[config] Merging 'develop' to 'master' before the 1.73 release

[config] Merging 'develop' to 'master' before the 1.73 release

Boost - Dev mailing list
Are the changes in config's 'develop' branch going to be merged to the
'master' branch before the 1.73 release ? The reason I ask is that a
config 'develop' PR which I authored is a dependancy of the tti library,
ans I can not merge the 'develop' changes of tti into 'master' unless
those config changes also are merged to 'master'.

Re: [config] Merging 'develop' to 'master' before the 1.73 release

Boost - Dev mailing list

On 23/03/2020 19:33, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
> Are the changes in config's 'develop' branch going to be merged to the
> 'master' branch before the 1.73 release ?

Done.

On 3/23/2020 5:09 PM, John Maddock via Boost wrote:

> On 23/03/2020 19:33, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
>> Are the changes in config's 'develop' branch going to be merged to the
>> 'master' branch before the 1.73 release ?
>
> Done.

Thanks very much ! Would you take a look at the PR
https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/327 when you have the time. I do
not mean this PR for the coming release, but a number of other PRs for
the 'develop' ranch will depend on it.