[chrono] Intel Composer XE 2011 unable to compile chrono library

[chrono] Intel Composer XE 2011 unable to compile chrono library – Hi, The purpose of this email is to get some insight on the problem we faced when trying to compile chrono from the 1.47 Beta 1 package. I hav...
Hi, 2011/7/7 <boost-users-request@...> > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From: Vicente Botet <vicente.botet@...&...
Hi Edward, I committed the change on the trunk. Please, let me know if there is some issue as the I'm not able to check with Intel compiler...
Re: [chrono] Intel Composer XE 2011 unable to compilechrono library – > It will happily compile. It is rather bizarre that this is necessary, > which > leads Vicente and I to believe that there is a bug i...
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 9:39 AM, John Maddock <boost.regex@...> wrote: >> It will happily compile. It is rather bizarre that this is n...