building static single threaded serialization libs with native iostreams

building static single threaded serialization libs with native iostreams

Arpan Sen
Hello everyone,
   I am trying to build a static debug single threaded version of the serialization lib in the ms-vc7.1-stlport environment keeping the native iostreams. I am new to boost as such and generally not too familiar with the jam scripts. I would greatly appreciate if somebody could help me out here. Thanks in advance for the help.

   Arpan