Please answer these questions in reply to this thread:
1. What is your evaluation of the Timsort implementation?
2. What is your evaluation of the comments?
3. Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
4. How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
5. How familiar are you with the details of hybrid and stable sorts?
6. Would you actually use Timsort if it was in Boost.Sort? If so, how
is it better than the next best alternative?
7. Do you think Timsort should be included in Boost.Sort?
Please ask Alexander Zaitsev any questions you have about Timsort for this
review before submitting your final review.