boost/slice.hpp: error in compatibility function get_indicies

boost/slice.hpp: error in compatibility function get_indicies

Hans Meine-2
Hi,

I am not sure whether this is already fixed in trunk, but I have just noticed that the compatibility function get_indicies() in line 251 of slice.hpp does not properly pass on the results of calling the renamed function (i.e. it misses the 'return').  In effect, you get a compiler warning that tells you about the renamed function, but it should be fixed nevertheless... ;-)

Best,
  Hans