boost serialisation with clang 5.0.1

Boost - Users mailing list

I having a few problems with boost 1.53.
I can build boost1.53 with, gcc 4.3-> 7.3, intel 15->17, clang 3.9.1

However with clang 5.0.1 , things go a bit pear shape.
I can build boost 1.53/clang 5.0.1 and and my application no problem.

However at runtime in crashes in release mode but works ok in debug mode.
My early debugging point to serialisation of ptrs is broken in release mode (03) and clang 5.0.1

Has any one else seen this issue in later boost version with clang 5.0.1 ?

ta,
  Avi