[boost][review] Review of Outcome (ends Fri-June-2)
Reminder -- On Fri-26-May the Review Wizards approved extending the Outcome review until Fri-02-June. (Notification was sent to the list, but considering the high traffic volume lately, one can be forgiven for having missed that message.)
Thank you to everyone for your tremendous efforts in taking part in the review; for keeping up with high message traffic; and for the professional and deep exploration of the many (very broad!) topics touched on during this review.
The review continues for several more days, ending Fri-02-June (it will not be extended further). Please consider posting a review to the boost mailing list, or privately to the Review Manager (to me). Here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
- What is your evaluation of the design?
- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
- What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
- Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick reading? In-depth study?
- Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And most importantly:
- Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?