boost::process::win32_launch(...) with unicode working directory - Urgent

boost::process::win32_launch(...) with unicode working directory - Urgent

Boost - Users mailing list
Dear Users,

I have trouble using the following boost api. I am developing application for Non English OS.
The working directory is non-english for this case. If I set the working directory to Japanese or any other non-english language, the process does not start. I have few files that need to be read from the working directory. however, if I launch the process from the cmd line (whose path is again some Unicode text) the process launches fine.

boost::process:win32_launch(const Executable &exe, const Arguments &args, const Win32_Context &ctx)

is there any way to support unicode path for working directory within boost?

Regards
Chandrasekhar