The formal review of Klemens David Morgenstern's Process library
begins today, 27th October and ends on 5th November.
Process is a C++11 library to manage system processes. It can be used to:
* create child processes
* setup streams for child processes
* communicate with child processes through streams (synchronously or
* wait for processes to exit (synchronously or asynchronously)
* terminate processes
We encourage your participation in this review. At a minimum, kindly state:
- Whether you believe the library should be accepted into Boost
* Conditions for acceptance
- Your knowledge of the problem domain
You are strongly encouraged to also provide additional information:
- What is your evaluation of the library's:
- Did you attempt to use the library? If so:
* Which compiler(s)
* What was the experience? Any problems?
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation of the review?