[boost-ml] recommended way-of-working on the ml leaks locations data.

[boost-ml] recommended way-of-working on the ml leaks locations data.

Boost - Dev mailing list
As email clients report local time, the way we (are supposed to) post
results in leaking of one's location (if one would analyze, which is easily
possible with the archive), first of relative location, but once you
triangulate a few (and make a few assumptions, like Niall Douglas is
probably in Ireland), you can work them all out. Maybe I'm the person who
finds this unpleasant, but I don't find this ideal.

degski
--
@systemdeg
https://www.instapaper.com <http://instapaper.com>