[boost] mixing async + sync code easily via boost::context

[boost] mixing async + sync code easily via boost::context

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

I have worked on a prototype to avoid the current limitations with async code, the use of sync + async code is really difficult, it does not co-exist easily.  If you introduce async code, you have to migrate all your code ... There are alternative solutions (threads..) but here is a suggestion to overcome these limitations.

 It is currently a very simple prototype but I would be interested to have your feedback. I think this kind of solution can be really powerfull, but I will wait to know what you think about it.

Here are the links:

Regards,

Chris