boost mailing list archive stopped updating

boost mailing list archive stopped updating

Boost - Dev mailing list
Just a heads-up, boost mailing list archive stopped updating 3 days ago:

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/

best regards
Janek

--
Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
Gdańsk University of Technology

Re: boost mailing list archive stopped updating

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 4/7/21 5:29 PM, Janek Kozicki via Boost wrote:
> Just a heads-up, boost mailing list archive stopped updating 3 days ago:
>
> https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/

The last message I see there is your message from 2021-04-07 13:57:24.

Re: boost mailing list archive stopped updating

Boost - Dev mailing list
Andrey Semashev via Boost said:     (by the date of Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:36:48 +0300)

> On 4/7/21 5:29 PM, Janek Kozicki via Boost wrote:
> > Just a heads-up, boost mailing list archive stopped updating 3 days ago:
> >
> > https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/
>
> The last message I see there is your message from 2021-04-07 13:57:24.

My apologies, and my mistake. Thank you for checking this :)