boost library incubator planning shutdown

boost library incubator planning shutdown

Boost - Dev mailing list
I had high hopes for the boost library incubator when I made it.

But I think it's pretty clear that those hopes haven't been realized.
Maintaining and Enhancing this website required more effort than I had
anticipated so it hasn't evolved. I do notice that people do use it from
time to time (a couple hundred page hits/day), so it's not totally dead.
  But it would either have to go forward or be shut down.  If someone
wanted to take it over that would be fine.  But I don't expect anyone to
come forward so I'll be shutting it down probably in the next 30 days or so.

Robert Ramey