[boost-docs] XHTML and HTML

Matias Capeletto
Hi,

If we manage to generate XHTML 1.1, why we will want to offer HTML generation?
It is an extra complexity in boostbook that adds nothing and will confuse user.
Can we remove it, and continue using the dir structure:

boost/libs/xxx/doc/html

and put there strict xhtml?

Best regards
Matias

PS: A list question, are the titles of my posts duplicating the
"[boost-docs]" tags? thanks!

Re: [boost-docs] XHTML and HTML

Janek Kozicki
> PS: A list question, are the titles of my posts duplicating the
> "[boost-docs]" tags? thanks!

yes, they are.

--
Janek Kozicki                                                         |